To celebrate the best B2B campaigns and content from across Europe and the Middle East region, running on its own platform, LinkedIn has launched LinkedIn Marketing Awards.
The awards are open from July 2, 2017 to businesses of all sizes. Winners will be announced in early October. LinkedIn has out together a panel of 20 creatives, strategists, media planners and B2B marketers from across the region to pick up the best campaigns.
Judges include names such as Americo Campos Silva, the Global Head of Digital and Social Media at Shell; Darren Bolton, Executive Creative Director at OgilvyOne Business and Jenna Pelkey, Director, Global Media and Marketing Strategies at GE.
One award, The People’s Choice, will be decided by a vote by members of the public.
Brands can submit their entries online, the deadline for which is September 7, 2017.
“Our platform is home to some of most innovative and creative B2B marketing on the planet, and it’s time we gave these brands the recognition they deserve. We are asking brands in the Middle East of all shapes and sizes, across any sector, for any budget, to submit their campaigns and help us show their brilliance to the world,” said Ziad Rahhal, Head, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn MENA.
There are six award categories and entrants can enter any number of categories. A number of awards include a small business category within them (organizations with less than 200 employees)
• Best Lead Generation – Marketing that delivers the metrics that matter: more leads, higher lead quality, a faster moving sales pipeline and more.
• Best Brand Impact – Campaigns that drive new levels of awareness and engagement. However, if you’re also measuring brand impact (whether click-through and engagement rates, brand surveys, NPS, brand associations or others), we’d love to hear from you.
• Most Innovative – Work that takes a different approach to leveraging LinkedIn’s capabilities: whether that’s smart use of data, savvy localization, original storytelling or other innovative approaches.
• Most Influential – Thought leadership from individuals or brands on the platform which sets the agenda and engages audiences, on behalf of an organization or a cause (open to media agency individuals).
• Employee Advocacy – Recognizing the businesses that deliver impact through their employees, engaging them as advocates, influencers and content creators.
• The People’s Choice – B2B marketing that most inspires B2B marketers – shortlisted by our panelists, then decided by public vote.