The One Club for Creativity has publicized seven top creatives from Israel, Lebanon, Turkey and UAE who will serve as judges for The One Show 2021.
More than 250 top creatives from 42 countries are said to judge the work from around the world. Jury members from the region and their judging discipline are as follows:
• Ayse Aydin, CCO, Publicis Group, Istanbul (Print & Out of Home)
• Oren Ben Naim, CD, Leo Burnett, Tel Aviv (Branded Entertainment)
• Ergin Binyildiz, CCO, Havas Group, Istanbul (Print & Out of Home)
• Eddie Gartsman, VP/CD, Gitam BBDO, Tel Aviv (Creative Use of Data)
• Nayaab Rais, CD, FP7 McCann, Dubai (Social Media)
• Ali Rez, Regional ECD, Middle East & Pakistan, Impact BBDO, Dubai (Print & Out of Home)
• Natasha Romariz Maasri, ECD, Leo Burnett, Beirut (Public Relations)
To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online for the second year in a row.
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show. This group is among the industry’s top creative thinkers and doers from around the world who will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality of execution,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club.
The One Club for Creativity now accepting entries for The One Show 2021. Notable changes have been made to help agencies and brands who continue to be affected by the global pandemic, including extended deadlines, and new categories and disciplines that reflect the way the industry now works, explains the organization.
The programs assert to include the annual Where Are All The Black People diversity conference and career fair, ONE School free portfolio program for Black creatives, Creative Boot Camps for diverse college students, Right the Ratio Summits addressing gender equality, 2nd Skill to train traditional creatives on UX, UI and content strategy to up skill and future proof them for the second creative career, Global Educators Summits, Creative Leaders Retreats, mentorship programs for more than 200 young creatives each year, bi-annual Saturday Career Workshops for high school students and more.